Businesses large and small across Australia are learning how they can take advantage of the powers of the cloud for improved productivity and accessibility when it comes to their information technology. But many business owners are still unfamiliar with the cloud, worried about the costs and the security while yearning for something that feels familiar.
That’s why Your IT Business Consultants have partnered with Microsoft to make the cloud easy with Microsoft Office 365. It has all the same great features you’re familiar with, like Word, Excel, and Outlook, but based in an online cloud server that can give you all the benefits of a virtualized system. Contact us today at (07) 34950064 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about how we can help you migrate to Office 365 today!
Your IT Business Consultants will make sure your business receives a smooth and simple transition to Office 365. We help you make the switch on all your workstations and devices, so you don’t have to worry about trying to bring all of your technology up to speed. Once you’re online with Office 365, your business can enjoy these time-saving and cost-effective features:
- Access From Anywhere, Anytime: All of your files, contacts, email messages, and calendars will be stored in the cloud, so you can access them with any device that can connect to the Internet. Whether you’re in the office, at home, or out on the go with your mobile device, you can stay connected to the important files of your business at any time.
- Pay-as-you-go Pricing: You can scale your version of Office 365 to the unique needs and size of your business. Get access for only as many users as you need at a time, save money and keep your IT budget predictable.
- The Same Familiar Features of Traditional Office Applications: You and your staff probably already use the traditional Microsoft Office Suite, like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. With Office 365, there’s no change in their capabilities or layout – it’s exactly like using the applications you’re familiar with, but with more accessibility, better speed and reliability, and extra features to take advantage of.
- Security for Peace of Mind: We make sure you always have your Office 365 technology at hand whenever you need it with:
- IT-level phone support
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Disaster recovery services
- Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS): Access to a suite of extra cloud-based features that can help further improve your staff’s productivity, including:
- Office Professional Plus: Enhancements to the regular products of Microsoft Office so you can take advantage of the cloud for greater accessibility and collaboration.
- Exchange Online: Enhanced cloud-computing solutions for your email, upgrading how you use email to maintain business continuity and your schedule.
- SharePoint: A hub for sharing files and information for you and your staff, to inspire and encourage collaboration that increases your productivity and your bottom line.
- Lync Online: Helping you get better reliability and a reduced carbon footprint by moving all your communications to an online format.
The experts at Your IT Business Consultants are ready to consult with you and analyse your business practices so we can offer you the Office 365 solution that’s right for your needs. Contact us today to schedule a free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (07) 34950064 or emailing us at email@example.com.