The cloud is still fairly new to Australia, and many owners of small and mid-sized businesses are unsure about how to take advantage of its powers while staying within budget and maintaining familiar interfaces. Luckily, there’s an easy solution for your business: Google Apps.
Take advantage of the great reputation and reliability of Google for easily accessed cloud applications for your business. With Google Apps, we can take you beyond using free Gmail or file sharing services; we can ensure you get the highest level of security and accessibility while using interfaces that are familiar and user-friendly.
Your IT Business Consultants go beyond just providing the Google Apps service: we consult with you to ensure you use it well, so it meets the needs of your business and keeps you and your staff efficient and productive. Learn more by contacting us at (07) 34950064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let Your IT Business Consultants show you how Google Apps can help your business experience improved collaboration, security, and mobility, while increasing the overall return on your IT investments. Here are some of the great benefits that Google Apps can bring to your business:
- Proven cost savings: Google’s web-based messaging and collaboration apps require no hardware or software and need minimal administration, creating tremendous time and cost savings for businesses.
- Better storage space: Each employee gets 25 GB for email storage, so they can keep important messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search. That’s 50 times more storage than the industry average
- Mobile access: With several options for accessing their information while on the go, employees can be productive with Google Apps even when they’re not at their desks, easily accessing email, documents, and other files and systems from anywhere they can access the Internet. At no extra charge, Google Apps supports over-the-air mobile access on BlackBerry devices, the iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android and many less powerful phones.
- 99.9% uptime reliability: We guarantee that Google Apps will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime. Your data and activity in Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Google Sites is simultaneously preserved in multiple secure data centres. If one data centre is unable to serve your requests, the system is designed to instantly fall back to another data centre that can serve your account with no interruption in service.
- Information security and compliance: When you trust your company’s information to Google, you can be confident that your critical information is safe and secure. Google’s information security team, including some of the world’s foremost experts in information, application and network security, are focused on keeping your information safe. Google and many other customers trust this system with highly sensitive corporate data.
- Familiarity: End users can use the familiar Microsoft Outlook interface for email, contacts and calendar as they transition to Gmail and Google Calendar.
- Enhanced email for productivity: Gmail is designed so employees can spend less time managing their inboxes, and more time being productive. Time-saving features like message threading, message labels, fast message search and powerful spam filtering help employees work efficiently with high volumes of email.
- And more!
Your IT Business Consultants go above and beyond just providing the service and letting Google handle the support for you. Our team are experts when it comes to using Google Apps for daily operations in Brisbane, and we will sit down with you to discuss how to use the service to its fullest extent so you can get every possible advantage that meets your unique needs.
Cut down on costs and embrace the future by migrating to the cloud with the help of Google Apps. Contact Your IT Business Consultants by calling (07) 34950064 or emailing us at email@example.com to learn more about how we can take your business to the next step in the cloud.